Winter 2023 Best Of Awards Media Kit
Congratulations, you’ve won a Winter 2023 Best of Award!
We’d love to provide you with a quote from Megan Headley, VP of Research at TrustRadius, for you to use with your press release, blog posts, and social media!
Please request a quote via the Best of Awards quote request form, and we’ll do our best to have it back to you within three business days.
TrustRadius wanted to recognize those who are strongest in the following key insight scores: Best Value, Best Feature Set, and Best Relationship per category.
Criteria for the awards:
- Source 10 reviews between July 1 and December 31, 2022.
- Products will be selected based on Key Insight statistics: Best Value for Price, Best Feature Set, and Best Relationship per category.
- Best Relationship looks at Key Insight data for Would Buy Again, Implementation Expectations, and Sales and Marketing Promises.
- The product must be updated and accessed through our vendor portal before December 31, 2022.
- As needed, additional vetting via textual review analysis will be performed by the TrustRadius research team and a product’s newest review volume is heavily weighted.
That said, we know the limitations of simple satisfaction ratings. Even in the same category, products can be quite different. They might serve different use cases, fill unique market niches, or have different strengths or standout features. Depending on a buyer’s criteria, they might find one product or another to be a better fit.
Many tech providers struggle to stand out in the crowd. We wanted to provide an award to show not only that your customers love your product, but also why.
TrustRadius delivers the most credible technology decisioning platform, helping buyers confidently make decisions with comprehensive, vetted product information and customer-generated content. Technology providers are empowered to tell their unique stories, engage high-intent buyers, and gain customer insights. Founded by successful entrepreneurs and headquartered in the technology hub of Austin, Texas, TrustRadius is backed by Mayfield Fund, LiveOak Venture Partners, and Next Coast Ventures.
Vendors can use Best of Award badges freely on their own sites, in a press release, on a blog, in email, on social media, and in sales material. We ask that you do not change the badge’s shape, color, or wording. The award allows vendors to share the social proof with their prospects based on the authentic voice of real users.
Blog Posts & Press Releases:
If you do plan on writing up your own announcements we ask that you follow the below guidelines. We’ll gladly provide a custom quote from our VP of Research for your release or blog, a quote from the nominator, or a quote from the review on which this award was decided. Please request a quote via the Best of Awards quote request form so we can get it to you in a timely fashion. You will not be asked to approve releases and announcements this year but we will be heavily policing them and are prepared to provide cease and desist requests when seeing fit. To avoid these violations please use the guidelines below:
- I agree to not mention third parties (our competitors, other review services or analyst firms, or others) without written permission from TrustRadius.
- I agree to not mention my own competitors in my own announcements.
- I agree to not release that I am a Best of Award Winner until after the public announcement has been made on the TrustRadius website on 2/01/2023 @ 10 AM CT.
- I agree to not tamper with the badge shape, color, or wording.