TrustRadius will be awarding the Top Rated products within popular categories. This award is based entirely on user feedback via reviews. This means that these awards are based on your personal accounts of the products as professionals who use them day in and day out.
How Exactly Are Top Rated Products Chosen?
There are three key criteria behind which products earn the Top Rated award for a category:
1. Recency: To receive an award for 2019, products must have at least 10 reviews written or updated in the past 12 months.This ensures enough users have shared feedback recently about the product for buyers to find the information they need. Each round of awards will have a different 12-month mark, so check below for the correlating dates.
2. Relevancy: A product must have a meaningful market presence in the software category (more specifically, it must receive at least 1.5% of the category traffic, which means it’s a product that enough buyers like you are interested in).
3. Rating: A product must have at least 4 stars ( a trScore of a 7.5 or above). If you are concerned with bias in these selections, keep in mind that the scoring algorithm we use helps ensure an accurate representation of user sentiment by correcting for selection bias. So a product with 4 stars on TrustRadius has truly earned that score by serving their customers’ needs.
Why Do Top Rated Awards Matter To You?
Top Rated is useful for two reasons.
First, the awards can help you narrow down the list of products you’re considering, if you’re shopping for a new tool. Picking the right software product for your company is rarely an easy task and can take significant research on your part. Having a badge that distinguishes stand-out products (by your peers’ standards) can help ease that process.
The second reason, and perhaps the most rewarding for you, is that it allows your voice to be heard. Your own experience with the tools you use can help others on their hunt for a new software. Were you pleased with the ease of use of your CRM, but wish it provided more out-of-the-box integrations? More than likely, your experience will resonate with someone else, and help them make a more informed decision. Additionally, your highlights and concerns can provide vendors with useful feedback to address in the future.
When Will the Awards Be Announced?
Our Top Rated Awards will be announced in three rounds between February and April. The release dates and their associated categories are as follows:
The first round of 2019 Top Rated Awards will be announced on February 6. In these categories, the deadline to have a review considered is Jan. 1.
- Web Conferencing
- Marketing Automation
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Management
- Survey & Forms Building
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Web Analytics
- A/B Testing
- Sales Intelligence
- Sales Email Tracking
- Ad Serving & Retargeting
The next round will be announced on March 6. In these categories, the deadline to have a review considered is Feb. 1.
- Business Intelligence
- Accounting & Budgeting
- Corporate Performance Management (CPM)
- Project Management
- HR Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Applicant Tracking
- Talent Management
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Learning Management
Our third round will be announced on April 3. In these categories, the deadline for reviews to be considered will be March 1.
- Cloud Storage
- Remote Desktop
- Data Center Backup
- Help Desk
- IT Service Management (ITSM)
- Low-Code Development
- Predictive Analytics
- Functional Testing
- System Monitoring
- Workforce Management
- Customer Success
- Corporate Learning Management
- Time Tracking
- Nonprofit Constituent Relationship Management
Do You Have Feedback to Share?
Now is the time to speak up about the software that you use. Our studies have shown how important user reviews are to buyers who are looking to purchase a new tool for their company. This is your chance to help your peers in making these decisions. Click here to start a review now.
Check our Twitter and LinkedIn for more updates on our 2019 Top Rated Awards.
Was this helpful?