The Importance of Reviews to Enterprise Tech Buyers
Learn why reviews are a powerful marketing tool
As buying decisions happen without buyers interacting with you, reviews have become a powerful part of the enterprise technology buyer’s journey. Consumers are switching from relying on analysts to relying on high-quality reviews.
In our latest study, we examine 156 enterprise buyer responses from our annual industry research around the B2B Buying Disconnect.
In this case study, you’ll learn:
- What today’s enterprise buyers look like and what information they need
- How high-quality reviews play a critical role in driving your decisions
- How technology vendors can take advantage
DOWNLOAD THE REPORT FOR INSIGHTS AND STATS ON ENTERPRISE BUYING HABITS, SUCH AS:
- Enterprise buyers are 7% more likely to seek out reviews than SMB buyers
- Reviews are critical for enterprise executives: 59% use reviews to buy business tech
- 57% of business technology purchases by enterprise organizations cost over $50,000