Target In-Market Buyers With Linkedin Integration
The B2B landscape has changed
87% of buyers want to self-serve part or all of their buying journey and 57% of buyers make purchase decisions without ever speaking with a vendor rep. Due to COVID-19, the B2B landscape has changed, and as a result, buyers increasingly rely on trustworthy peer reviews to inform their purchase decisions. All of this combined makes it challenging for vendors to reach or even find in-market buyers. With the imminent death of third-party cookies and fewer customer touch points, vendors are left spending a ton of ad budget on unqualified leads or qualified prospects who are not ready to buy.
TrustRadius downstream intent data
TrustRadius receives over 1.2 million visitors a month. On average, our reviews have a minimum of 400 words, nearly four times the industry average, and visitors spend 12 minutes reading reviews to inform their tech purchasing decisions. The more review content, the higher fidelity the intent signals. This downstream intent data provides customers with deep insight into who is researching their products or their competitors’. Intent data is a collected set of data points that indicate that someone may be interested in buying your product. On TrustRadius, buyers are looking at your product, your competitors’ products, pricing, product alternatives, feature scorecards, FAQs, and, of course, customer reviews. These signals can now be segmented and targeted.
TrustRadius Linkedin integration
Linkedin is the world’s largest professional network, with 810 million members in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. TrustRadius announced an integration with Linkedin Matched Audiences on March 15, 2022. With TrustRadius and Linkedin Matched Audiences, you can build dynamic segments of buyers who are actively researching your products and your competitors’ to target and convert. Reach qualified, in-market buyers and send them relevant messages when they are close to a purchase. Boost your return on ad spend, increase conversion rates, and accelerate the sales cycle—all while improving your bottom line.
Buyers use TrustRadius to research software and make a purchase decision, and their behavior translates to high-fidelity intent data signals. Those downstream signals reveal buyers’ intent to purchase your product or a competitors’ product.
This integration allows marketers to focus efforts on in-market accounts with tailored content and social proof, like customer quotes derived from reviews on TrustRadius.
Nearly 50 companies are already using this integration to level up their ABM efforts, increasing click-through rates by as much as 35% and lowering their cost per lead by 20%.
When we switched from manually importing TrustRadius downstream buyer intent data to using the integration with LinkedIn Matched Audiences, we increased our CTR by 35%.
How does it work?
- Vendors build audience segments on the TrustRadius vendor portal. These segments are composed of downstream intent data for companies that have researched the vendor’s product(s) or category on TrustRadius.
- TrustRadius sends the segment data to LinkedIn. This data includes company information for users who have researched products or categories related to the vendor on TrustRadius.
- LinkedIn uses the company information to match TrustRadius companies with their corresponding companies on LinkedIn. Companies that are successfully matched are included in the LinkedIn audience segment.
- Once the audience segment is built, it can be used for LinkedIn ad campaigns. Audience segments are refreshed with the latest intent data on a daily basis.
Join us on March 24, 2022, at 11:00 am CT, for a live session with TrustRadius experts. Learn how you can start leveraging downstream intent data in your LinkedIn Matched Audiences campaigns and ask questions. Topics to be discussed include how the integration works, how to build effective advertising campaigns to target in-market buyers, and how to get started!
Find and Win In-Market Buyers with TrustRadius and Linkedin
Thursday, 3/24/22 at 11 am CT
Press the easy button when it comes to using intent data. With TrustRadius and LinkedIn Matched Audiences integration, you can:
- Build dynamic segments of buyers who are actively researching your products and your competitors’
- Influence qualified, in-market buyers and send them relevant messages to convert them when they are closest to a purchase
- Boost your return on ad spend, increase conversion rates, and accelerate the sales cycle