Tech Cares 2023 nominations are closed
TrustRadius believes truly exceptional companies demonstrate compassion in every aspect of their company. Tech Cares celebrates the best parts of the tech market and those who work in this field. Learn about last year’s Tech Cares Award recipients.
How To Be Recognized
Today, we’re looking for nominations for B2B technology companies that have gone above and beyond to support employees and communities during 2023. TrustRadius wants to recognize companies that demonstrate exceptional social responsibility, with a focus on:
- Environmental sustainability
- Support for Women in Tech
- Robust Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs
- Support for in-office and remote employees
The company must also:
- Be a B2B Tech Company
- Have a presence on TrustRadius.
- Be exceptional!
In the nomination form include details and links to examples, where possible, to help the organization be recognized.
About our nomination-based awards programs
Here are a few things to keep in mind about Tech Cares.
- Anyone can nominate an organization. Employees can even nominate their employers!
- All nominations will be vetted by our research team, so provide all the support you can.
- It’s completely free to nominate and receive the award.
Read The Most Trusted B2B Technology Awards for True Industry Leaders to learn more about all our awards programs!
Timeline and Promotional Support
All nominations are due by July 1st, 2023. Winners will be announced on August 9, 2023.
Once organizations are recognized, they can promote their achievement with the 2023 Tech Cares Badge. Other promotional materials will be provided free by TrustRadius to the winners.
To keep an eye on other TrustRadius recognition and award programs, check out our Awards Calendar.
If you know an organization that fits these criteria, submit a nomination!