2023 Tech Cares Awards Media Kit
Congratulations to the TrustRadius 2023 Tech Cares Award winners!
We’d love to provide you with a quote from Megan Headley, VP of Research at TrustRadius, for you to use with your press release, blog posts, and social media!
Please request a quote via the Tech Cares Award quote request form, and we’ll do our best to return it to you within three business days.
Download customizable graphics for Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
TrustRadius is proud to award B2B technology companies with the 2023 Tech Cares badge. These winners demonstrate a strong commitment to corporate social responsibility (CSR) programs that enable their employees and local communities to live in a more sustainable and equitable world.
How TrustRadius selected the winners
The winners of the TrustRadius 2023 Tech Cares Award have demonstrated exceptional corporate social responsibility, with a focus on:
- Robust diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) programs
- Charitable donations and fundraising
- Workplace culture, including model support for in-office and remote employees
- Demonstrable support for environmental sustainability
- Prominent Impacts on future generations with educational focuses
Criteria also included being a B2B tech company, providing social proof, having a presence on TrustRadius, and being exceptional!
TrustRadius delivers the most credible technology decisioning platform, helping buyers confidently make decisions with comprehensive, vetted product information and customer-generated content. Technology providers are empowered to tell their unique stories, engage high-intent buyers, and gain customer insights. Founded by successful entrepreneurs and headquartered in the technology hub of Austin, Texas, TrustRadius is backed by Mayfield Fund, LiveOak Venture Partners, and Next Coast Ventures.
Vendors can use Tech Cares Award badges freely on their own sites, in a press release, on a blog, in email, on social media, and in sales material. We ask that you do not change the badge’s shape, color, or wording. The award allows vendors to share social proof with their prospects based on the authentic voice of real users.
Blog Posts & Press Releases:
If you do plan on writing up your own announcements we ask that you follow the below guidelines. We’ll gladly provide a custom quote from our VP of Research for your release or blog, a quote from the nominator, or a quote from the review on which this award was decided. You will not be asked to approve releases and announcements this year but we will be heavily policing them and are prepared to provide cease and desist requests when seeing fit. To avoid these violations please use the guidelines below:
- I agree to not mention third parties (our competitors, other review services or analyst firms, or others) without written permission from TrustRadius.
- I agree to not mention my own competitors in my own announcements.
- I agree to not release that you’ve won Tech Cares until after the public announcement has been made on the TrustRadius website on 8/9/2023 @ 10 AM EST.
- I agree to not tamper with the badge shape, color, or wording.
- See the full citation page here.